Onboard the private Grand Trans Siberian Express guests enjoy a journey of a lifetime. A rail curise between Moscow and Peking on our private train includes sightseeing stops in world metropoles as well as in rarely visited places.
Moscow, Yeketarinburg, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk, Lake Baikal, Ulan Ude, Ulaanbaatar, Gobi Desert and Beijing are visited on the route between Moscow and Beijin.
Experience the legendary Trans-Siberian Railway and the Trans-Mongolian Railway on board a private charter train. Forget about any hassle of packing and unpacking every day. Your cabin is your “home on wheels” during the entire rail cruise journey.
Our train offers a choice of 4 accommodation categories from Economy to Deluxe as well as a restaurant, a bar and a conference area for lectures. Stops for land excursions at the most interesting places along the route are included every day. In selected cities like Ekaterinburg in the Ural Mountains, Irkutsk near Lake Baikal and Ulaanbaatar, the capital of Mongolia, hotel nights in international managed **** hotels are included, allowing you more time to explore these places and enjoy a relaxed journey. The journey may be booked either eastbound, starting in Moscow, or westbound, starting in Beijing. Hotel nights in Moscow and in Beijing in ***** star hotels are included as well.
Our rail cruises offer you the possibility to experience remote areas of the world like Siberia, Lake Baikal and Mongolia and at the same time enjoy the comfort which is possible only on board of a private charter train.
* Moscow, most vibrant and fast developing metropolitan city of Europe
* Kremlin, the centre of power in Russia
* Yekaterinburg, capital of Ural mountains
* Siberia, a huge land of extreme dimensions
* Boat cruise on Siberia’s mighty River Yenissei or Ob
* Private classical concert in a wooden palace in Irkutsk
* Lake Baikal, deepest lake and biggest freshwater reserve of the world
* Amazing Mongolian steppes, yurts and horses
* Cultural show of Mongolian artists
* Special Naadam show of Mongolian horse racing, wrestling, archery
* Beijing, Chinese capital and the heart of the Central Kingdom
* Great Wall of China, part of World Heritage
Grand Trans-Siberian Private Train Advantages
* A choice of 4 different categories of sleeping accommodation from Economy to Deluxe
* Possibility of guaranteed double and single accommodation throughout the tour
* All sleeping cars are newly build or reconstructed after 2008, equipped with modern vacuum toilets
* Modern Deluxe Silver and Deluxe Gold sleeping cars with private lavatory, toilet and shower en suite
* Beautifully decorated restaurant cars
* A cosy bar with live piano music in the evening
* Conference area for lectures and on board entertainment
* Daily shower guaranteed for travellers of all categories
* Daily stopovers for sightseeing
* European management
* Travel in style, safety and comfort
ü Sightseeing tours with English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German or Chinese speaking guides (other languages on request)
Your Tour Guides
A 3-level tour management system with a multilingual team